Although we hope that you love your items from Mayaki Swimwear, if you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we offer a full refund on all full priced items that adhere to the below conditions:
Conditions for returns:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order
- All original tags & hygiene seals must be attached
- Items must be unworn and in original condition
- Returns must include invoice and a completed Return Form
Please note that sale items are final and cannot be returned. Any items returned outside of the 14 day return period or in a condition that indicates being worn or washed in any way or with tags and/or hygiene stickers removed will not be accepted for return. Mayaki Swimwear reserves the right to reject items that do not comply with the above conditions and will return the item to the sender.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting your intention to return your item and we will email you a Returns Form to complete along with an RGA (Returned Garments Authorisation) number to add to your form.
- Complete the Returns Form, indicating your name, order number and the items you wish to return. Send the completed return form and a copy of your invoice with your delivery
- Post your return (within 14 days of delivery) and completed Returns Form to:
PO Box 286
Isle of Capri, Queensland 4217 Australia
Once returned, your refund will be processed within 3 business days and funds will be returned to the payment method used in the original transaction. Please note that Mayaki Swimwear does not offer direct exchanges. If you wish to exchange for another style/size/colour, please return item for a refund and place a new order.
Mayaki Swimwear does not cover any postage costs and customs fees and duties associated with returns. All costs associated with returning items are the responsibility of the customer. Mayaki Swimwear is not responsible for any returns lost in transit – it is recommended you include tracking and insurance for your protection. For international returns, all items must be sent with the note No Commercial Value on the invoice to avoid issues with customs.
If you require more information on returns or exchanges, please email us at email@example.com